- Self-catering kitchen and lounge on ground floor with sea views
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- We have a cot available for hire @ £5 per night or you can bring your own for no extra cost
- An extra mattress bed can be put in rooms with adequate space at a cost of £15
- 4 Communal Bathrooms and 2 additional toilets
- Excellent sea views from many rooms
- A view of McCaig’s Tower and the town from other rooms
- 10% discount on meals at Markie Dan’s Bar Downstairs
- Packed lunches and evening meals can be arranged
Please note that Corran House is a Victorian 3-storey house. There are steps and stairs to climb, no stair lift in operation and no porterage available.
We have a strictly no smoking policy. Infringement incurs a £100 fine. Considerate behaviour is expected.
Guests who conduct themselves inappropriately will be excluded from the premises.
Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the building – it is against the law.
- Check in 3pm - 10pm
- Check out as early as you like - latest check out is 1030am
- We do not have on-site parking, however car parking is available in the public council car parks on either side of the building at a cost of £1 per hour between 9am-6pm. There is no charge for parking overnight between 6pm-9am. Please be aware there are now no free parking facilities available in town.
- Please note that Served Breakfast options below are only available by prior arrangement for large groups.
Breakfast Information / Menu
Continental breakfast bag £4
A breakfast bag made up of our favourite breakfast items, delivered straight to your door.
Served Breakfast Options (only for big group bookings*):-
Cooked Basic £5
Sausage, Egg, Bacon with Toast, Tea/Coffee or Fruit Juice
Cooked Lavish £8
Cereal, Toast, Tea/Coffee/Fruit Juice
Sausage, Egg, Bacon, Beans, Black Pudding, Potato Scone, Mushroom or Tomato
*This option is only available for large group bookings. This must be discussed over the phone with reception to book this option.