- Self-catering kitchen and lounge on ground floor with sea views
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- We have a cot available for hire @ £5 per night or you can bring your own for no extra cost
- An extra mattress bed can be put in rooms with adequate space at a cost of £15
- 4 Communal Bathrooms and 2 additional toilets
- Excellent sea views from many rooms
- A view of McCaig’s Tower and the town from other rooms
- 10% discount on meals at Markie Dan’s Bar Downstairs
- Packed lunches and evening meals can be arranged
- Outdoor garden for bike storage
Please note that Corran House is a Victorian 3-storey house. There are steps and stairs to climb, no stair lift in operation and no porterage available.
We have a strictly no smoking policy. Infringement incurs a £100 fine. Considerate behaviour is expected.
Guests who conduct themselves inappropriately will be excluded from the premises.
Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the building – it is against the law.
- Check in from 3pm - 10pm (late check ins can be requested in advance).
- Check out by 10.30am, or as early as you like! Leave your key by reception
- We do not have on-site parking, however car parking is available in the public council car parks on either side of the building at a cost of £1 per hour between 9am-6pm (during the winter months the car park at the Corran Halls across the road is free). There is no charge for parking overnight between 6pm-9am. Please be aware there are now no free parking facilities available in town.
- We provide a self-service continental breakfast in our communal kitchen. This consists of tea/coffee, bread, eggs, cereal, porridge, breakfast bars, pastries, juice, milk, yoghurts, fruit, condiments and gluten free/vegan options. Breakfast is paid for on the day through our honesty box system, there is a list of prices for each item in the kitchen. Alternatively breakfast can be pre-paid for for £4 per person per day.