- Self-catering kitchen and TV lounge on ground floor with sea views
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- We have a cot available for hire @ £5 per night or you can bring your own for no extra cost
- An extra mattress bed can be put in rooms with adequate space at a cost of £15
- 4 Communal Bathrooms and 2 additional toilets
- Excellent sea views from many rooms
- A view of McCaig’s Tower and the town from other rooms
- 10% discount on meals at Markie Dan’s Bar Downstairs
- Packed lunches and evening meals can be arranged
Please note that Corran House is a Victorian 3-storey house. There are steps and stairs to climb, no stair lift in operation and no porterage available.
We have a strictly no smoking policy. Infringement incurs a £100 fine. Considerate behaviour is expected.
Guests who conduct themselves inappropriately will be excluded from the premises.
Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the building – it is against the law.
- Check in 3pm -9pm
- Check Out as early as you like / latest check out 10-11am
- Free parking is available in the council car parks next to the building from 6pm -9am every day and till 1pm on Sunday. Parking from 9am -6pm Mon - Sat and 1-6pm Sun charged at 80 pence per hour - ask at check in and we can show you free day parking 5 minutes away
- Served Breakfast options below are only available by prior arrangement.
Breakfast Information / Menu
Continental DIY Average price £2 - £4
As it says - a do it yourself continental breakfast where you pay for what you have from the price list in the kitchen.
Served Breakfast Options -:
Continental Basic £4
Cereal, Toast, Glass of Fruit Juice and Yoghurt
Continental Lavish £7
Cereal, Toast, Croissants, Boiled Eggs & Cold Meats, Tea/Coffee & Fruit Juice, Fresh Berries & plenty of Fruit and Yoghurt
Cooked Basic £5
Sausage, Egg, Bacon with Toast, Tea/Coffee or Fruit Juice
Cooked Lavish £7
Cereal, Toast, Tea/Coffee/Fruit Juice
Sausage, Egg, Bacon, Beans, Black Pudding, Potato Scone, Mushroom or Tomato